This webinar, delivered as part of the Digital Tech Cumbria programme, will challenge the business impact of COVID-19. Learn how to mitigate disruption and develop longer-term innovation strategies.
The importance of innovation is brought into sharp focus in the current business climate.
In this workshop, presented by innovation consultancy, Edenic Group, we’ll highlight the key principles to be adopted to have healthy innovation. In relation to COVID-19, we will cover how to identify the real problems to be solved, and teach you a process to build solutions to these, helping you to navigate not only the current disruption faced by businesses, but the longer-term challenge of remaining innovative and disruptive in a fast moving, digital-led commercial landscape.
- 13:00 – Introduction / HouseKeeping
- 13:10 – Innovation essentials: Strategy, Process and Culture.
- 13:20 – Innovation vs Disruptive Innovation – COVID19 has created urgency. Companies who will survive and thrive are those that adapt and can be agile.
- 13:35 – The ‘3 D’s’: Be Disruptive, Embrace Digital, Think Differently.
- 13:45 – Identifying the problems – tools to identify problems caused by the crisis (The 5 Whys).
- 14:00 – Innovation Sprint: how to solve problems you have identified.
- 14:20 – Q&A and closing remarks.
- 14:30 – Session Ends
Thursday 10th December 2020 @ 1pm