This webinar, delivered as part of the Digital Tech Cumbria programme, will consider the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases of the Covid19 pandemic, and how the economy, consumer behaviour and business practices are likely to change.
The Covid19 pandemic has resulted in profound changes in the way people behave, the way businesses operate and the way the economy works, businesses that have already adapted, must consider these changes and adapt again in order to Survive, Revive and Thrive.
This thought provoking webinar will consider how the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases of the Covid19 pandemic and how the economy, consumer behaviour and businesses practices are likely to change now and over the longer term.
Using practical examples and the CDTA’s revolutionary Digital Transformation Framework the webainar will help you to consider how you can adapt your business to recapture demand and to thrive through the wider recovery.
More specifically the webinar will help you to think about:
- How to adapt your products and services to cater for a new reality.
- Opportunities to keep existing and attract new customers quickly.
- How technology help you to deliver products and services in more efficient ways.
- How you can develop and lead a more flexible yet resilient business.
- Developing a digital infrastructure to support your systems and processes.
Practical Tools and Techniques:
Delegates will leave with useful tools and techniques that they can use to rework their product and service offering and business model during the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases.
Tuesday 15th December 2020 @ 9.30am