Whether you’ve got a website already, or are just planning your first website, this webinar looks at the important aspects to consider when planning your website.
Get the most out of your website by focussing on your business needs at the website planning stage
- We’ll look at the purpose of your website – and is it really delivering what it should be
- Does it accurately represent your business
- Is it easy for visitors to your website to understand and navigate
- The importance of good copy and good images
- And, how to measure how effective your website is against the goals we’ll identify at the start.
Deborah Goodall – CDI Alliance
Presented by Deborah Goodall, who has 25 years experience of growing businesses through effective marketing – including visitor attractions and destination food halls and cafes. Deborah specialises in marketing strategy through understanding target audiences and their triggers and motivations.
Deborah is commercially astute and has experience in B2B and B2C environments and has a passion for direct marketing. She has been running masterclasses and workshops since 2009 and provides content to help businesses make the most of their marketing potential – and open their eyes to some of the ways to reach the modern consumer.
Deborah was elected to Fellow status by the Chartered Institute of Marketing in 2019 in recognition of her coaching and consultancy experience.