When it comes to technology, the best approach is to have an agile, iterative process of working on a solution, testing it, and quickly changing what doesn’t work.
Facilitated by coach and strategist, Claire Benson from The Marketing Power Hour, this Masterclass will help you understand, develop, and implement a Digital Sprint project to improve value and efficiency within your business.
The three workshops will build on each other to ensure you have a clear plan for success.
Whether you are a tourism business owner or a manufacturer of widgets, this Masterclass series will help you plan, implement, and test your ideas, ensuring your business can thrive in this digital world.
- Workshop 1: Thursday 9th September 2021 – 1 – 3pm
- Workshop 2: Thursday 16th September 2021 – 1 – 3pm
- Workshop 3: Thursday 23rd September 2021 – 1 – 3pm
In this two-hour workshop you will understand what digital transformation means and explore the core phases of a digital sprint. The workshop will help you will understand how digital sprints reduce internal barriers and increase collaboration. You will explore how to:-
- Create a strategic workplace focused on digital transformation.
- Create a sense of urgency to adopt a digital future.
- Understand how companies drive innovation with sprints.
- Consider best practices for large and small companies.
Post workshop exercise: Review your business processes and value chain and consider where a digital sprint projects could help to transform your business.
The second workshop in this series will help you test the theory of a specific digitalisation opportunity. During this session you will understand how to:-
- Identify the “hotspots” in your business that constrain your future growth.
- Identify activities that create value and those that do not.
- Select a digitalisation project that maximise value creation in your business.
Post workshop exercise: Define the desired outcome of your digital sprint project and consider potential technical solutions.
In this final workshop, you will understand how your learning from the previous two sessions will help you develop, implement and test your digital sprint.
- The digital sprint process.
- Ensuring you have the right people on board.
- Reviewing your ‘hot spots’ and determining if suitable for digitalisation.
- Ensuring the digital sprint links to your strategic objectives.
About the facilitator:
Claire Benson is a director-level strategist and coach, who supports businesses & not-for-profits understand their purpose, align their business goals and deliver on their strategic objectives.
Claire is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chart. PR and has over 20 years’ experience working in Asia, New Zealand and the UK for third-sector, government, and commercial entities.
Claire is passionate about entrepreneurialism and digital innovation, as well as being smart with our business resources and creating a work/life balance that supports our own wellbeing, the planet we inhabit and the people we share it with.
Please note to attend these Masterclasses, you need to be situated in Cumbria, UK and have signed up or are interested in signing up to the Digital Tech Cumbria Programme.