Develop a digital marketing strategy to boost your sales. This Masterclass will provide you with the tools and understanding required to take your digital marketing to the next level, driving more new and repeat sales. The masterclass combines three interlinked, action orientated workshops designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools and support needed to develop and implement a high impact digital marketing strategy. By the end of the masterclass you will have developed a digital marketing strategy and a clear and deliverable implementation plan.
- Workshop 1: Wednesday 16th June 2021 – 1 – 3pm
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 23rd June 2021 – 1 – 3pm
- Workshop 3: Wednesday 30th June 2021 – 1 – 3pm
Workshop 1: Creating a digital marketing strategy to hit your goals
This two-hour workshop will begin the development of your digital marketing strategy covering:
- Defining where you are on your digital marketing journey
- Identifying challenges and opportunities
- Review your assets and tools and how to get the best out of what you’ve already got.
- Define your vision, mission and brand.
- Post workshop exercise: develop the strategic framework for your digital marketing strategy.
Workshop 2: Developing a high impact tactical digital marketing plan
The second of three workshops will begin to delve deeper into the development of your digital marketing strategy.
- Discussion to review the post workshop exercise and what delegated want to achieve through their digital marketing strategy.
- Review the main tools at your disposal and how you can use them to attract new and retain your existing customers.
- Develop an understanding of what you will need to change and evolve e.g. website, Social media activity, business model.
- Create a plan for the development of digital marketing tactics:
- Website: Keywords, SEO, user experience.
- Social: Bios/hashtags/target audiences, management solutions, messaging.
- Email Marketing: content, integration, analytics and management.
- Developing content: key messaging, storytelling, killer visuals, management platforms.
- Post workshop exercise: using toolkit develop digital marketing implementation plan.
Workshop 3: Implementing your digital marketing plan
This workshop will focus on bringing it all together and delivering your digital marketing plan. .
- Discussion to review post workshop exercise and delegates ideas on how they will implement their digital marketing plan.
- Refining the digital marketing plan: creating powerful customer journeys, developing great content, moving customers through the sales funnel.
- Discussion to review plans, identify skills requirements and to identify the resources and support available to execute the plan.
About the facilitator:
Emily has over 10 years’ experience working within the tourism sector both as a business owner and providing business support. As an owner of two award-winning tourism businesses, Emily has been well placed to empathise and fully understand the pressures, challenges and opportunities present within the tourism industry for small business. Sharing experience, knowledge and skills she provides rich business support that goes beyond theory to accelerate learning and results.
To support Emily’s experience, she also founded and runs the hugely popular StaffordshireHour weekly Twitter chat, facilitates local networking groups & has a large private client base. Emily works within both the private & public sectors and has delivered and worked on several collaborative, funded projects with a range of organisations over the last few years including the previous Staffordshire ERDF Tourism Project, Bright Sparks Project in the Peak District, W.I.R.E Challenge (Women in Rural Enterprise, a central Government funded project to improve digital skills in a superfast broadband Staffordshire) as well as working with Staffordshire University Business School to develop their new Masters in Digital Marketing, bringing students and business together to create communication strategies for tourism businesses, Keele University’s Sustainability Hub and the Staffordshire Environmental Quality Mark.
Please note to attend these Masterclasses, you need to be situated in Cumbria, UK and have signed up or are interested in signing up to the Digital Tech Cumbria Programme.