Get beyond the fear factor with up-to-date information on cyber crime and practical advice on what to do to minimise the risks to your systems, your supply chain and your business.
This webinar, delivered as part of the Digital Tech Cumbria programme in partnership with Cumbria Police, will look at the facts about cyber security, the specific threats to your business and the practical steps you can take to raise awareness and safeguard your business.
- Introduction to Cyber Security and why it is important
- Assessing your vulnerabilities and business risks
- Added threats from remote working
- How to protect your people and your organisation
- Support available if it goes wrong.
Tuesday 6th July @ 10am
Tuesday 14th September @ 10am
DC Jon Hill – Cyber & Digital Crime Unit, Cumbria Police