Virtual Digital Technology Showcase Cumbria
On Thursday 7 October, Digital Tech Cumbria is bringing Cumbrian businesses together to share best digital practice, latest innovations and new ways for companies to become more productive and profitable.
There are fantastic initiatives and implementations in the region and beyond, and the Showcase is your opportunity to find out more and be part of the event yourself.
The Showcase will be hosted on Hopin. This online platform means that you can exhibit and promote your business for free as well as hearing from a range of digital tech expert speakers during the day and interacting with other delegates from across Cumbria.
Technology Showcase Agenda:
- 09.30 – Andrew Armitage – A Digital
- 10.00 – Philippa Glover – CNC Robotics Ltd
- 10.30 – Mark Modena – Digital Tech Cumbria
- 11.00 – Cumbria Police
- 11.30 – Allen Camm – Made Smarter
- 12.00 – Lunch
- 13.00 – Gill Haigh – Cumbria Tourism
- 13.30 – Ciaran Savage – CIP
- 14.00 – Joan Lind – Trybooking.com
- 14.30 – Michael Wigham – Online Systems Ltd
- 15.00 – Catherine Weldon – Cumbria County Council
- 15.30 – Rob Paterson – Best Western
To find out more about the exhibitors and speakers at the Virtual Digital Technology Showcase
Catherine Weldon – Connecting Cumbria, Cumbria County Council
Catherine will talk about the council’s digital infrastructure and strategy at the technology showcase. Digital infrastructure is now recognised as...READ MORE